Radan - Business Support Engineer - Bath
The individual will be committed to promote good practice and ensure delivery of robust solutions to resellers and OEMs, thereby adding value to their businesses using common industry standard programming and Vero specific programming languages. The job entails fulfilment of assigned projects in accordance with service level agreements. There is a requirement to develop strong relationships with all key stakeholders, including Development, Sales & Marketing, as well as with the customer base. Regular International travel is an essential requirement for the post
• Escalate to Manager any issues that may need clarification or further resources to resolve.
• Provide pre-sales technical support to the sales team.
• Work in co-operation with other team members to fully utilize the resources and knowledge of the team to achieve results and to identify areas where additional product knowledge training would improve service/effectiveness of the team.
• Provide feedback on potential areas for development, or software problems to be resolved.
• To contribute to the continual improvement of services provided by the team. Including monitoring, evaluating effectiveness, achieving of services and ensuring that services comply with quality standards.
• To contribute to the team, providing help and support to other team members.
• To enhance own technical knowledge and skills, including participation in relevant internal and external training of product software to a sufficient level to be able to investigate and resolve problems as they are reported. Includes developing specialist skills in relation to the supported software and keeping abreast of developments in relation to that software.
• Recommend new processes where needed for quality improvement, cost reduction and on-time delivery.
• To identify potential sales opportunities.
• Where necessary undertake any support & services activity requested by your manager.
• Providing pre-sales support to resellers/OEMs
• Training resellers/OEMs on all Radan products
• Providing Resellers with Technical training kits for presenting the Radan products
• Managing the distribution of post processors and configuration files for resellers/OEMs
• Liaizing with the Radan Product Manager on new machine tool technology
• Working with OEM customers to implement new machine tool technologies and liaizing with the MTG team
• Establishing and maintaining good working relationships with resellers/OEMs
• Understanding of Radan customization tools. (Radan macro, .net, report writing etc.)
• Good technical knowledge of:-
5-axis and Tube cutting
We would love to hear from you
To apply, please email a covering letter, giving details of your current package, together with your cv to email@example.com