Radan - Technical Support Engineer - Bath UK
The successful applicant will need to be committed to providing operational support to our customers via our Helpdesk environment. Support of our customers will take the form of; telephone, remote desktop access, email and our Customer Support Portal and need to take place within the SLA’s in place with our customers
There may occasionally be a requirement to do on-site consultancy and other on-site customer tasks as well as to support the UK & International Sales Teams if necessary. Therefore you must be willing to occasionally travel both within the UK as well as internationally to meet business needs.
• Have good communication skills
• Have a logical / analytical approach to problem solving and where needed be innovative and flexible
• Ideally have a recognised mechanical qualification, ideally HNC – Mechanical & Production or higher qualifications
• Have a good “user” understanding of computers and networks
• Be a self-starter but with an ability to work in co-operation with other team members
• Demonstrate a “can do, will do” attitude
• Be reliable, and willing to learn the range of Radan products in order to support our customer base.
• Have a valid full driving licence
A background in computer aided manufacturing in the sheet metal industry would be a distinct advantage and would be preferred.
But we welcome applicant with IT support experience or engineers with manufacturing experience in CNC part-programming and machining.
Ideally you would have a working knowledge of Radan CADCAM and/or Radbend software.
We would love to hear from you
To apply, please email a covering letter, giving details of your current package, together with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org