|Session Dates/Times||Tuesday, September 19th, 9:00 - 4:30 (central)
Wednesday, September 20th, 9:00 - 4:30 (central)
|Time Zone||CDT - Central Daylight Time (North America) (UTC-05)|
|Course Title||Radbend Fundamentals|
Learn the fundamental functionality of Radbend for off-line programming of press brake machines and 3D simulation of the bending process.
Hexagon - RADAN Online classroom
As an innovative software company, Hexagon is offering remote training for its latest releases. Our training classroom uses cloud-based tools to enable us to teach you new skills online. You can now attend training from your own home or office. This means that travel, hotel and subsistence costs are avoided, saving you time and expense, as well as helping the environment. The remote training is flexible and can maximize the amount of learning time on your Hexagon course. We do have some guidelines to make the very best of your training with us. Please be sure to follow these carefully. We reserve the right to ask you to leave the course if your technology does not meet these requirements or is impacting the smooth running of the event.
1. You need a computer or laptop which is connected to the Internet and has a keyboard and mouse.
2. Your computer needs to be running a Windows operating system: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or Windows 11 (32 or 64 bit is acceptable) and has a minimum of 2GB RAM.
3. Connectivity pre check. Each PC will need to complete and pass the following pre check:
4 You do not need to have the software installed on your computer, as you are accessing the software across the Internet.
5. You will need a working computer headset (headphones and microphone); either USB or 3.5mm – it is essential that you test these are working before you join the course as there will not be time to troubleshoot any issues when the course begins (Example: test with Zoom, Teams or Skype).
6. Each person attending will need an individual email address, accessible on their computer.
7. You MUST be in a quiet environment away from normal distractions. You should ensure as much as possible that you are not interrupted or disturbed during the course.
8. You will need software such as Acrobat Reader, to open pdf files which can be downloaded here: https://get.adobe.com/uk/reader/
|Cost (per trainee)*||1,000.00 USD|
*Course cost is valid when the course is booked individually. Grouped course reservation costs may differ.
Please use the following details to contact us with any questions regarding this course.
Sorry, but you can no longer book onto this course group. Please contact your reseller.