RADAN - Technical Support Engineer
The successful applicant will need to be committed to providing operational support to our customers via our Helpdesk environment. Support of our customers will take the form of; telephone, remote desktop access, email and our Customer Support Portal and need to take place within the SLA’s in place with our customers
There may occasionally be a requirement to do on-site consultancy and other on-site customer tasks as well as to support the UK & International Sales Teams if necessary. Therefore you must be willing to occasionally travel both within the UK as well as internationally to meet business needs.
• Have good communication skills
• Have a logical / analytical approach to problem solving and where needed be innovative and flexible
• Ideally have a recognised mechanical qualification, ideally HNC – Mechanical & Production or higher qualifications
• Have a good “user” understanding of computers and networks
• Be a self-starter but with an ability to work in co-operation with other team members
• Demonstrate a “can do, will do” attitude
• Be reliable, and willing to learn the range of Radan products in order to support our customer base.
• Have a valid full driving license
A background in computer aided manufacturing in the sheet metal industry would be a distinct advantage and would be preferred.
But we welcome applicant with IT support experience or engineers with manufacturing experience in CNC part-programming and machining.
Ideally you would have a working knowledge of Radan CADCAM and/or Radbend software.
We would love to hear from you
To apply, please email a covering letter, giving details of your current package, together with your CV to Jacqueline.Ives@Hexagon.com